Re: Pertronix and Spark Questions

To: Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL
Subject: Re: Pertronix and Spark Questions
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:07:12 -0500
Larry,
   Those who use the NGK sparkplugs seem to be happy with them.  The
wrench size is smaller than standard on some NKGs. Check your sparkplug
wrench set.
   Some have had success with static timing of the Pertronix; some have
not.  You can do it all with the dynamic timing light.  Look for about 3
degrees BTDC when cranking with the starter, then set to the specs you
want once engine is running.
Bob

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:47:22 -0500 Ruggiero Larry Lt Col AFRC/XPXS
<Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL> writes:
> Hey gang...
>
> What do you like using for plugs in a 'B? .
. I'm attempting to statically time its