Re: Turn Signal Switch Assembly Needed - '62 - '67 B

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Switch Assembly Needed - '62 - '67 B
From: "F. J. MacFarlane" <n5bgy@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:56:10 -0600
As long as the main switch still makes contact, you can mod it so the dash
indicators are connected to the turn signal lines, with the line that goes
from the dash indicators to the flasher grounded.  You'll need a US-style
2-terminal flasher, too, unless you get lucky and the original one flashes
OK with the extra load (mine won't).  It's not original, but if you can't
get a reasonably priced switch, it'll do!

1967 MGB, wire wheel challenged
1982 Plymouth Turismo 2.2 L 98 kmi
1985 Plymouth Voyager 2.6 L 144 kmi
1994 Plymouth Voyager 3.3 L 121 kmi
unapologetic PO 1967 English Ford Anglia 123E (RIP)