RE: trickle charger

To: "'MonteMorris'" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trickle charger
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:23:09 -0600
Monte,

Not knowing your trickle charger details, I can only suggest that you
hook it up per the instructions. + to +, - to -. Then, not knowing
whether the 12 volt supply is grounded to the case of the charger,
simply keep the charger case from touching any metal parts of the car.
Do that and you should be alright.

I do the same thing with my MGs in my 3-door garage. The Jeep sits in
one stall, the MGB and my workbench in the far opposite stall, and the
J2, PB, and my TD in the center stall, side by side. In summer, the Jeep
is replaced with the MGA. A bit of a hassle, but it keeps everyone
happy.

Regards,
Lew Palmer