Re: Turn signals

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <Goracef1@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Turn signals
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:20:20 +0100
The hazard switch itself is very prone to bad contacts.
Regulary using it will keep it fit.
Try to clean the inside by spraying cleaining solvent inside through a
little hole.
The solvent to be used is the stuff which can be used for radio variable
resistors of the volume knobs etc.
After applying the solvent actuate the hazard switch often in order to
"scrape" the contacts clean.
Best is to flush with Isopropyl Alcohol afterwards.

All fluids can be obtained from a electronics hobby shop.

Still actuate sometimes.

Let it dry for 15 minutes.

Good luck!

Cheers,