Re: Muchos Gracias

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: Muchos Gracias
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:47:17 -0800 (PST)
Eric SEZ -
> Not wanting to get overly political (and especially as the United States
> is Australia's second biggest market for vehicle exports at $605 million
> annually - and increasing :-) you also need to look at your trade
> protection policies.
>
> "Free trade" is an interesting term when seen from outside of America :-)
>
> Ooops, that is politics - next I will talk about religion and prove I
> know how to behave in polite company!

Don't worry Eric, any US citizen who finds our motor vehicle
laws acceptible just isn't paying attention.  The NHTSA won't
be happy until all an American car is good for is crashing into
a brick wall at 100 MPG.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were