Re: carbs vs. carbs

To: "Michael Jose" <mwjose@cox.net>
Subject: Re: carbs vs. carbs
From: "Steve Piepenbrink" <mgbyellow@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:46:35 -0600
Mike,
I was curious about that option also for my 79 B.  Moss has also come out
with a kit for doing the same thing but it is pricey at $499.

I e-mailed SU Midel in Australia to see if they offered a similar kit and
they said they had that carb available, with choke cable and paper air
filter, for about $190 US plus shipping of about $60 Australian .

I emailed them back with some more questions about how it would fit on my
car ( they said some bracketing for the throttle cable would be needed) but
have not received an answer yet.

Their web site is www.sumidel.com .

If you contract them let me know what they have to say.

Steve