Re: Brit-Tek

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brit-Tek
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 05:33:21 -0800 (PST)
I also highly recommend this supplier.  I have dealt
with them over the past 5 years and have been highly
pleased with their level of service and quality of
product.  Bob Ford is a real pleasure to deal with, he
is always friendly and takes the time to offer advice
and answer questions. I have found that their prices
are very competitive with others, if not a little
less.

Regards,
Matt Milkevitch

=====
Matthew Milkevitch, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Radiology
B1 Stellar Chance
University of Pennyslvania School of Medicine
Philadelphia, PA  19040
(215) 898-2045