Re: Lost Generation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost Generation
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:18:54 EST
In a message dated 11/21/02 :

<< It was about three weeks ago I was dressed in an MG shirt,
checking out at the grocery store. It was born in on me that
the two,   late teenage boys at the check out counter had no
knowledge or experience of things MG. It is of course
possible that I was   blessed with a couple of dim-wits, but
I don't think so. >>

When I drive to work the parking lot attendants often ask what kind of car it
is.  When I say, "MG," the response usually is, "who makes it?"  When I
repeat the answer they are supremely confused.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang