Re: Nice pair and the $25k MGB

To: "Scott and Lynn Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice pair and the $25k MGB
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:47:56 -0000
You sure?  They take away and crush old cars parked on the street without
current Road Tax.  My son keeps his BMW M Coupe in West Kensington.  We were
concerned for it but he showed us just how many exotics litter the streets,
his is nothing special.  He did find the door dented one day but reckoned it
was just kids pushing each other about for a lark as only the one panel was
affected (pavement side) and no scratches.