Re: Fuel pump problems?

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel pump problems?
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:25:33 -0500
MonteMorris said:

> I'd like to add a switch to my pumps to prevent theft. If I remember
> correctly, Denise Thorpe of the list, has installed them on her collection
> of 67B's.
> If someone knows exactly how this is done, I'd love to know.
> Monte

Actually, the more different ways this is done the better.  If we all do it
the same way, the car thieves will know about it and just flip the switch.

There's a white wire to the pump that connects at that big collection of
bullet connectors at the firewall.   If you split this connection and wire
in a switch in the place of your choosing, the switch will control whether
the pump gets power or not.  Just don't do like I do and forget to turn it
on and think there's something wrong with the car.

Denise

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@earth