FW: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:23:50 -0800
Ok, I've been quiet, but someone mentioned Magnettes.

WARNING: completely off the record, unofficial scuttlebutt.

Somewhere in Southern California there has been sighted a familiar looking
engine on a stand with a non-original cast alloy intake plenum bolted to it.
The plenum has the initials "MG" cast into it, and a bloody great big Rootes
type blower attached.  Details are not readily available, but there is a
rumour that pulleys and belt drive are currently being fabricated.

There is also a 1958 MG Magnette that is sitting idle until such time as
development turns to production.

Kelvin