head porting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: head porting
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:18:50 EST
     Hi guys,
                  can anyone point me to a web site or teck. manual about
head porting. Ive rebuilt several M.G. engines with good results but never
tried porting. Ive got the tools but not the knowledge. The mechine shop that
boiled, shot peaned and bored the block told me theres nothing to it. Thats
easy for someone whose done it to say. Ive ordered the gasket  from Moss
thats used as a guide.

                                     TIA for any help or information

                                                                       Steve
                                                      Youngston Ohio