Re: email help/ solved

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: email help/ solved
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:57:18 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Must have been one of my DUH moments (there are many). I will try to
remember to turn on my brain from time to time.
Carl
 "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com> wrote:Carl...this is coming
straight back to you and not the list
so the 'trailer' will be here. Look at the bottom of this email
all the lines beginning with /// must be deleted to reply to the list.
This 'trailer' was M.J.B.'s way of stopping people from
repeatedly replying to threaded messages and continuously
sending longer and longer emails back and forth.