Re: garage heater advice

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage heater advice
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:15:00 -0800 (PST)
I do not about the rest of you out there but here in Maine we totally skipped
November and December and went right into January in the first week of
November. There has been no let up to the deep freeze (well it did get up to 38
on Friday for a bit). I felt so guilty leaving the MGB in the barn yesterday
instead of taking it to the Club Christmas party with the usual wreath on the
rack but I decided to draw the line at 18 degrees and a 20mph wind from the
North. I have not done a thing out in the barn car wise.
Carl (staying close to the woodstove today)

Jeez, man! Why don't you move south?!?!? :-)