Re: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Someone reselling Hans' Superchargers on ebay.
From: "Hans J. Pedersen" <hans@hi-flow.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 01:13:33 +1100
Firstly, I'd like to thank all the listers who made us aware of our product
being offered on ebay. This list is so helpful in so many ways.

We had no prior knowledge of this situation nor did we authorize the use of
our images.

At the moment our products are only officially available from us direct or in
the US from a fellow MG enthusiast, namely:

Bill Hiland
SemiSpares
1855 Dobbin Dr. Unit A
San Jose, CA 95133
Ph. (408) 251-5591

Email: Capthiland@aol.com

By the way, our kit has been fitted on an MG Magnette some time ago.
Look out for a feature article in an upcoming issue of MG World.

Thanks again fellow listers,
Regards,
Hans J. Pedersen
HP High Performance Products