Re: Distributor rebuild who?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor rebuild who?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:45:40 -0800
Actually, I would say that the distributor was one device that wouldn't
necessarily be damaged by submersion. Just take it apart, clean and lube it.
If the mechanical advance bits move freely, the plate turns smoothly, and
there's not too much wobble in the shaft, then just replace the consumables
and you're good to go.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149