Re: Dyno tuning a blown MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dyno tuning a blown MGB
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 08:47:34 -0800
A friend scanned and OCR'd the results from the dynotests.

They are in the directory
http://www.red4est.com/jasmine/dyno021205

I will clean the files up when I have some time but they could be
interesting for those that enjoy looking at such things.  On the last
run, note how NOx goes way up when she started pinging, after the head
gasket blew.

The CO is what I was using to guage leanness. Randy said that it
should be between 4 and 6%

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.