Attempting to start the engine...

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attempting to start the engine...
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:36:25 -0700
Ray, that sounds like a real 'find'.  Congratulations.

Starting that engine shouldn't be a big job.  Eighteen months is better
than 18 years....

>What steps should I take before attempting to start the engine?

Below are a couple of URLs you'll find helpful.  The first is Barney
Gaylord's tech pages.  The second is information specifically about
starting a 'dormant' engine.

Good luck and have fun.

Larry Hoy

http://users.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/