carb rebuild-Locktite?

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carb rebuild-Locktite?
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:34:43 -0600
Probably this week I'll be attempting the reboring of new standard sized
bushing holes in my SU's using the home made reaming procedure described in
MGB Driver. It says to coat the new bushings with "thread lock" and press them
into the body. I have some LockTite epoxy that says it works on metal. Will
this work, or will contact with gasoline loosen the bushings (is there contact
with gasoline?)? If this won't work, what should I use to lock them in place?
I'll let everyone know how the procedure works.
Thanks,
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG