Re: Aftermarket fuel filter for '69

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket fuel filter for '69
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:21:11 -0800
I don't know the number offhand, but there is a Fram filter (of the milky
white plastic variety) that has inlet and outlet at right angles, and large
capacity, that I am using for this purpose. I think the application may be a
Toyota -- what I did is take a sample of hose (for outlet size) and go down
to the store and look at the parts in blister-packs.

on 12/7/02 8:40 AM, cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net at cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149