Lucky me

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucky me
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:31:08 -0600
Just last night I received my new copy of Lindsay Porter's MGB Restoration
Guide (thanks to Bud Krueger). I skimmed through the whole thing and
completely read the section about purchasing an MG. I hadn't realized how
LUCKY I was to have purchased two B's without reading this section before and
to have BOTH of them to be in such good shape both mechanically and body-wise.
Having been underneath both of them many times in the last 1 1/2 years I've
seen NO rust or rotting structural members and can jack the cars up on any
members without any sagging or creaking.
Some people are just plain LUCKY!

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG