Re: eBay alert! (Mini?)

To: mvheim@attbi.com
Subject: Re: eBay alert! (Mini?)
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 12:11:36 -0800 (PST)
Max Heim SEZ -
> on 12/13/02 3:56 PM, David Breneman at idcb@airborne.com wrote:
>
> > Too bad nobody can seem
> > to make an economical, small-but-roomy, sporty coupe today.
>
> Neon ACR?

I must admit I have a long-standing prejudice against Chrysler
products, but it's a conditioned response as I drove my parents'
1967 Plymouth Belvedere and 1968 Dodge Dart quite a bit in
high school.  I never even considered the Neon.

--
David Breneman                   |       And on the tree a star,
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |       Of shiny Christmas gold.