Re: Crack of Doom

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: Re: Crack of Doom
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:47:40 -0700
I don't know if it will work or not, but I have heard Larry Hoy say
that he used a glue of some sort to attach his modified radiator
mounts.  He mentioned that it is frequently used in body shops now as
well.

Seems like it might be worth a try if you are already painted.  At the
least, I doubt it would hurt anything....

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net