rostyle wheel paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rostyle wheel paint
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:10:20 -0700
My foray into the archives was not successful so I guess I'll have to ask
the question on what to use to paint rostyle wheels. It seems like this was
discussed earlier this year but I could find no matches when I tried to
limit the search to the last couple of years. But if I didn't limit the
date, the archive search engine said there were too many matches for
"rostyle;paint" (without quotes) and it only displayed messages from 1995
and 1996. One seven year old message did say that Walmart had Nybco silver
touch #6602 as a good match for the dull silver color with no mention of
the black.

So anyone have some recent suggestions on spray paint that might be locally
available, even in Montana?

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B