Wheels just for kicks

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels just for kicks
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:47:52 -0600
So it appears that snow is finally going to fly here in Minnesota, and I
slid past my street on
a main road that is the first to get icy in my Mazda. So I decided it
was time to get the
Blizzack's on my wifes car.

After I finished that, I put the last wheel back on the 'B after
painting them. But before
getting it put on, I grabbed one of the Nissan's  aluminum wheels and
tried to put it on
the 'B. It doesn't fit. The offset is too much. They are 195/65-15s and
have the right
bolt pattern but the tire hits the bump in the middle of the rear wheel
well.

They would have looked pretty cool. Not as good as minilites, of course.