Lucas part numbers

To: DOHC <mgatwincam@egroups.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas part numbers
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:19:49 -0600
All:

Well, I am not going to apologize 4 times and resign my
Senate leadership seat.

The wiring harness may have a Lucas tag on it.  However, the
wiring harnesses aren't listed in the 1945-1960 master
catalog I have.  Perhaps it may because it is a model or
application specific item and not a proprietary item used in
more than one application.  Anyway, I have no Lucas part
number for the harness(es).  And, at the time I wrote the
message I didn't know who manufactured the loom.

Someone on these lists may have a virus.  Captured overnight
by my ISP are two messages from Frank Graham titled "Re:
Twin Cam - Limited slip differential"  A search of the twin
cam archives indicates that Frank wrote a few messages with
the title "Limited slip differential" way back in September
of 2000.  Because of the title subject, I would think that
it is a lister and not someone outside of MGS or the twin
cam group that is infected.  As I got two messages, it may
be someone on both lists.

Blake