Re: foglites simple

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: foglites simple
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:33:29 -0500
I tap the main head light switch (with another switch)
to power the relay to turn on the fog lights.  That way,
simply turning off the headlights/parklights you shut off
all lighting.  The extra load on the light switch is only the
fog light relay current,  is very minimal

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com