Cross Country MGB Travel

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cross Country MGB Travel
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 13:26:26 -0500
Hi Ho All,

Happy New Year!

Many of you have read about my son Adam, in the MGB Driver, over the
past 8 years. His first and only car is a 1972 MGB that we bought for
$250.00 in 1997, when he was 16 years old. If any of you remember the
"My Classic Car" show that featured the MG 98, Hagerstown, MD NAMGBR
Annual Convention, his car is the one with the British Flag bootlid
paint job. Adam has just graduated from Hofstra University and is
about to move cross country, from Long Island, NY to San Diego, CA. He
will be carrying his North American MGB Register membership list of
course but I'm wondering if some of you, who may live along his travel
route may be willing to supply contact info should he have trouble
along the way.

He will be leaving 1/10/03 and plans on a 4 - 6 day agenda. Route is as follows:

NY, NJ, PA Route I 78 to
PA, MD, WV, VA, TN Route I 81 to
TN, AR, OK, TX, NM, AZ Route I 40 to
AZ Routes 17, 10, 85, 8 to
CA Route I 8 and into San Diego

I thank any and all who may reply in advance and remind you that should you
ever have trouble while traveling in the NYC metro area I'm here to asist.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
NAMGBR, Chairman