Re: Odd but Cool, low lbc content

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Odd but Cool, low lbc content
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:13:09 -0800
I remember seeing a few old Tatras in Europe. Czech car, rear-engined, swing
axles. The old story is that the German High Command in WWII had to ban the
captured Tatras from the officers' motor pool because two many officers were
going off the road backwards in the Czech mountains, being used to the
handling of more conventional Mercedes-Benzes and Opels, etc.

That Scarab has got to be collectible, I can't believe there's one sitting
in a barn.

Logically, there should be a Tucker in there somewhere...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

PS: I agree about the writeups... What's going on with this seller?

on 1/1/03 8:07 AM, Zubrovka at zubrovka@earthlink.net wrote:

> Saw these odd ones on ebay.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7247&item=18
> 75782993