Auto Art 1:18 MGBGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Art 1:18 MGBGT
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:03:46 -0800
My new MGBGT just arrived in the mail. It's BRG, right hand drive and
has wire wheels. It's the auto art 1:18 scale model. The detailing is
quite impressive, though the distributor is not attached to the block
and is dangling by the plug wires. The oil cooler lines do seem to get
in the way of reattaching it too.

There seems to be quite a range in price for this model. By shopping
around I think I was able to find it for about $56 + S&H.

I can't seem to find the model on their website,
http://www.autoartmodels.com/
 but I did find a big healey:
http://www.autoartmodels.com/pages/oldpage/millennium.htm

though it is listed on their product list:
http://www.autoartmodels.com/pages/oldpage/product.htm

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.