Fw: Mini - off topic

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Mini - off topic
From: "K. Johnson" <mgaskew@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:16:23 -0700
Thanks to all for the help in finding a mini.....have a few leads, now just
need to do some leg work.  I think (hope) we're being realistic in thinking
that we can pick up a "decent" daily driver for around 4 - 5 thousand.  I'd
rather see her spend the money on one of these than a plain ole "used" car.
'Course, I'm still hanging in there for an MGB GT, but she seems set on a
mini.

Again, thanks!!
Kathy
70 MGB