Shipping to Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>, "Bill Meyer"
Subject: Shipping to Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:46:25 -0330
Yes check the customs bit. I go back to work tommorrow and shall check some
contacts there. seems to me that customs doesn't concern them too much as
the fill up their aircraft with whatever they can find. I have some pals
that are friends with Cubans that lived here when Cubanna had an office as
well another who is a pharmacist and has some dispensaries down there. He
may be of some help too.

Andy P 77B
Gander, Nfld
Canada

Subject: Re: Photos - Our friendly MGA, Havana, Cuba

> Andy Proudfoot has offered to tranship any items we come up with to Cuba -
> we just have to get the parts to Gander Newfoundland.
>
> Think it best if we wait for Barney to inquire from Demis what he could
use
> and if he forsees any problem in receiving the items from the Cuban
Customs