RE: The NEW "Black Beauty" is here!!

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: RE: The NEW "Black Beauty" is here!!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:37:19 -0500
Oh yeah on the Traction control! I already discovered that.

Chevrolet even has it in the owner's manual to (verbatim) "disable the
Traction control before competitive use". There's this little button on the
console that does that real quick!

I read the Owner's manual cover to cover last night (he-he)!

I LOVE this thing (the new Black Beauty Vette that is).

See photos of them together that I just posted to the site at:
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com/Corvette.htm

THX!

Jerry

Jerry Erbesfield