Re: As if laziness wasn't enough...addendum

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: As if laziness wasn't enough...addendum
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:50:26 -0500
Unless Kevin, you have one like I did. First son found being up  much more
interesting than being asleep and was up 4-5 times a nite for his first 22
months. Took my SO and me that long before we got drunk one evening  so as
to resist his crying during the night and not go to him. Eventually (took
only 2 nights), he learned that crying doesn't get you anything (at least
until he reached 12 years of age).

Talk about zombii-ville, me not him.

Best wishes and good luck.

Bill