Re: MG's and Babies

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's and Babies
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:35:11 EST
In a message dated 1/14/03 11:58:50 AM, proot@iaces.com writes:

<< It gets busier as they get older too. Sports, Scouts and the like. I
seem to get tapped as Coach/Leader, mostly by choice. But the kids like
the cars, that's for sure. >>

I highly recommend using MGs to transport kids to kid events.  Why, aside
from the driving pleasure?  It is clear to everyone that your car is FULL,
and you cannot take another kid or two or 5 along with you.  God forbid you
show up in a minivan.  In two shakes you'll be loaded with kids screaming at
the top of their lungs.  Sadly, since I had twins, the MG was out of the
question most of the time, and I got the minivan treatment, which took at
least 3 dB off my hearing range and 5 years off my life.  The rare times when
the kids played on separate teams were a treasure of MG peace.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang