Michigan British Reliability Run for Children with Blood

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Michigan British Reliability Run for Children with Blood
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:03:56 EST
Folks,

Our local Triumph Club is putting this event on later this year and it was
just announced.  It is open to all British Cars of course and I am sure there
will be more MG's in it than anything since there is also a local MG club in
this area too, beside I am sure the MG's will outlast the TR's anyway right?
(only kidding)

But here is the info...

I want to let you know about a challenging, but fun, driving event that will
help a great charity, the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan.  The 2003
Michigan British Reliability Run, an all-British driving event scheduled for
October 4-5, 2003.  Sponsored by DTSC, it's an 800 mile run in 36 hours with
a goal of raising $500 per crew to send kids with hemophilia to summer camp.
The event is open to any British marque vehicle.  If you have friends in
other British car clubs, please pas this email along to them.  Let's get the
word out!  I'm hoping we can get 20-30 British cars to participate for this
first-of-its-kind event here in Michigan. Even if you can't participate in
the Run, please help the cause by helping to sponsor one of the participating
cars by making a pledge of any size.  I've put together a web site full of
information on the event at <A
HREF="http://www.mibrr.com/";>http://www.mibrr.com</A>. Please check it out and
register your car today.

Thanks and be well,
Blake Discher

----
Do it! The Michigan British Reliability Run:  <A
HREF="http://www.mibrr.com/";>http://www.mibrr.com</A>
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   <A
HREF="http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph";>http://www.fireflystudios.com/tr
iumph</A>

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>