Re: NOT MGB RELATED - Word problem

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: NOT MGB RELATED - Word problem
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:26:48 -0000
I remember this happening quite regularly at one place I worked - implying
there was no quick and easy way of stopping it.  Just saved and reloaded a
test document with a bit of text either side of a .BMP and that was OK.
Suggest you try various combinations to see whether it is something to do
with the pictures, formatting, or other content.