Listers in Germany

To: herr_dorsch@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Listers in Germany
From: "Lee Collins" <leecollins0@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:01:58 +0000
Zach,
  I've only been on the list several months, but so far I'm the only person
I've seen from Germany.  I'm at Ramstein, about an hour west of you on the
A-6.  I just bought an '80 B here back in Nov, I've seen several other MG's
about Kaiserslaughtern, but haven't been able to talk to anyone yet.  I know
there are some MG clubs in Frankfurt and Saarbruken, a search on Google
proved helpful.  There is a lister from Holland I see from time to time.
  If you need to hug an MG while in school, drop me a line, it can always be
arranged.  ;)

Lee Collins
80 B  in Germany
77 Midget in storage