Re: NAMGBR -- who to contact?

To: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: NAMGBR -- who to contact?
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:48:12 -0500
Kevin, I received your message on Monday and forwarded it to D. Zimmerman,
our Secretary. Your membership form was send on 12/28/02. I hope you can
understand that NAMGBR is a member run organization and the staff is made up
of volunteers. Sometimes work, family and life in general get in the way of
us getting things done as quickly as we'd like. D. usually takes a few weeks
of membership forms, on a Sunday afternoon and processes them. The info is
added to membership data base and the membership packets are sent. I'm sure
you'll be hearing from her with in next couple of weeks.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman / NAMGBR