Re: Another product I'd like to see is an auto dimming review

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another product I'd like to see is an auto dimming review
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 02:41:30 -0500
JCWhitney sells them with or without compass and thermometer.  There is also
such a thing as cool glass like the Wink mirrors use, it does the same thing
just no electrics.  IMO the cool glass does it without you realizing it is
done, while the auto-dimming mirrors take some getting used to.

James Nazarian