RE MGF Radio in an MGB

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE MGF Radio in an MGB
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:36:07 -0500
As far as the frequency goes I know a US radio will work in Europe.  I
spent 10 years in Germany in the Army and drove 3 US Spec cars there
(one an MGB).  The FM band works fine so I guess the reverse would be
true.  Don't know about the AM band.  The previous posts are true as far
as the frequency range differences.

I definitely think it is worth checking into the aspect of the radio
being tied into the computer system.  A friend that as a MIATA ran into
this problem when his radio stopped working.  The car wouldn't function
and guess what?  It was all due to the radio problem!

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172