Permission to post?

To: MGs@autox.team.net, leroy@lacy-purl.com, hans@hi-flow.com,
Subject: Permission to post?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:53:35 -0800
I've been collecting all of my posts about the long saga of Jasmine's
resurrection. When I get a chance, I'd like to post them up on her
webpage so that others can learn from my experience and have a
smoother run of it than I have.  If you have objections to having your
words posted, let me know and I'll make sure to trim them.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.