MGB Body

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Body
From: CGAPhysics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:48:53 EST
Help!  I'm getting ready to move and have a restoration project that is being
abandoned.  I started work on my 69 MGB, stripped, body work, painted, but
with kids and multiple moves, have never gotten to reassembly.  I have been
able to sell off numerous new parts purchased from Moss that I never even
opened, but I'm still left with the body.
I live in Connecticut and would like to offer it up to a good home (someone
that will use it, not scrap it).  If you are in the local area and might be
interested, please email me at cgaphysics@aol.com.
Also, I would consider donating it to the CT MG Club for their use.
Scott