Re: No More British Car Magazine?!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?!
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:03:12 -0600
> Just saw on Skye Poier's BBS that Grassroots Motorsports has purchased
> British Car.... Sounds like the format will be completely changed, less
> focus on British cars.

Well, it's a bummer, as British Car has become a very well done magazine.
Then again, GRM is a good mag too.  It will be good to get more wrenching
articles, such as the performance mods dyno testing that GRM did in the
latest issue.

On the downside, I worry that there won't be as many articles on the rare
and unusual British iron that BC has featured.