MG stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG stuff
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:57:51 -0500
Folks, The time has come to jettison some of my literature. I have R & T
mags, SCG, MT and others from 1970-1988 for FREE!!4 boxes to be picked
up in Warwick, NY.
Also, Car parts separately for A, 62-67B, 67BGT, and TD, including a 64B
for sale(packaged with Factory hardtop, early as is OD, AMCO
console(needs a little work). Also, selling separately, set of 4 NOS
ORIGINAL MINILITES w/ tires(maybe 2000 miles on them).

Email me off the list with needs so as not to generate traffic
Cheers,
Dave Houser