Re:RE: On British Car Magazine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:RE: On British Car Magazine
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:51:05 GMT
Here's a different take--

This is going to save me some money!  I currently subscribe to both
Grassroots Motorsports and British Car.  I mostly subscribe to GRM for
the vintage racing and coverage of British cars (they are definitely
in there) and for the
down-to-earth-quirky-we-ain't-all-Michael-Schumacher racing
information.  My guess is that the vintage racing and LBC stuff that
goes into GRM will now be pushed out to the new mag.  I can then
probably cancel the GRM subscription.  I wonder what direction it will
take?

According to other info that Gary Anderson (who will remain editor)
has provided on other lists, the magazine will continue to be largely
focused on British with the other stuff added on.  So you might find
the same content PLUS some, including more technical on the British,
etc., etc.

Don't fear GRM.  Any magazine that publishes a competition/comparison
between a 1969 Jaguar E-Type, a 1963 Porsche 356, and a new minivan
(or even THINKS of it) deserves some benefit of the doubt.  See the
latest issue...