dig photo help with LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: dig photo help with LBC
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:48:25 -0800 (PST)
I am using a Polaroid 640 camera for eBay and club photo work and I have
upgraded my computer with yet another frankenstein which has win 2000 pro
edition uhhh, I know I have that license certificate around here
somewhere....... The problem is that I cannot put install the imaging software
that came with the camera (photomax, a proprietory program from polaroid I
believe). It is not NT compatable (at least this is the message I keep
getting). Can I use any imaging software for this application? I transfer my
images from the smart card loaded into a 'flashpath' 3.5 adapter. Any ideas out
there for a not really comp literate person?

Carl French
67B