Sprite Spree 03

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Spree 03
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:53:20 -0500
Hey you all, we are ready, willing, and able to take web based
registrations for SpriteSpree 03.

Just go to

http://justbrits.com/spreefront.html

(Hope that got through)

Click on the "Click Here to Register" link and fill in your info. Your
registration info will be automagically sent to the folks that need to
know you are coming. Also remember to pay early and pay often ;-) There
is a discount for registering before 2/28/03.

SpriteSpree 03 has some fun stuff to offer for all and is in time (well
just prior to) with the Spring Carlise Import show/swap meet. May 12-15
and Carlisle starts on the 16th (I think).

We got a BBQ, a Rallye, a car show, some fun cruises, and some really
cool guests coming. This is the 45th anniversary of the first Sprite on
the road.

Check out Ed's page for all the details. Come on down for a fun week
with all the Sprites and even some Midgets!!!

93 Days and counting.

Larry

--

Larry Macy