Quest for a pair or advice as where to seek good front fenders

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quest for a pair or advice as where to seek good front fenders
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:01:11 -0600
Well ,
              Ive been lurking on the board for some time and have asked
some of the experts where to find a decent pair of mga front wings, Im
hoping somebody out there has a good set or can point me in the right
direction.

     Before everyone lets loose, let me list who has been tried.

     Barney Gaylord / What a great guy, but when certian parts are hard to
find even the best shrug there shoulders.

     British miles / Ive met Tom I dont think I would trust him in a room
with my wallet.

     British motors of kelowna / Len seems like a great guy, he told me
someone from California had just cleaned
     him out.

     Ive been restoring my A for two years and its now ready to have the
body primed and painted, My fenders are
     patched but as you know the biggest shape that is visual to the eye on
an A are the front wings.
     If anyone knows of or is interested in selling some decent front wings
please email me or call 978 270 2828
     thanks for your time and helping out another enthuseist with his hobby.

     Steve Devine
     Boston area Mg Club