HIFs: did I do something bad?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HIFs: did I do something bad?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:46:33 -0800
The jet on my HIF 44 is about .132" below the bridge.

No matter how I turn the adjusting screw, it does not change
appreciably. Is it possible that at one point I screwed past some
magical point and something went sproing so that the adjusting lever
is no longer at the end of the adjusting screw?

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.